Areas Of Practice The lawyers at our prestigious North Texas law firm are skilled in a variety of law areas.
Whether you need legal counsel or representation, the attorneys at Hayes, Berry, White & Vanzant are prepared to help you settle your legal matter.
The attorneys at Hayes, Berry, White & Vanzant, L.L.P. specialize in a wide range of law areas. Whether you need professional legal counsel or assertive and skillful representation, trust our experienced lawyers to help you resolve your legal matters with the utmost professionalism, diligence and attention to detail. To discover how we can assist you with your particular legal issue, browse through our law firm’s areas of practice below.
- Real Estate Law – At Hayes, Berry, White & Vanzant, our skilled legal team of lawyers has many years of experience when it comes to addressing and resolving real estate disputes and protecting our clients’ property rights.
- Family Law – Whether you need assistance with a divorce, custody matter or any other sensitive family issue, the attorneys at Hayes, Berry, White & Vanzant are ready and able to provide you with the sound legal counsel you require.
- Civil Litigation – If you are considering taking a civil disagreement to court, you require the guidance from an experienced lawyer from our law firm to protect your rights and strategically litigate on your behalf.
- Criminal Defense – If you have been arrested for a crime and are facing criminal charges, it is imperative for you to seek professional legal counsel and representation from a reputable defense attorney.
- Bankruptcy Law – There are several chapters of the federal Bankruptcy Code available to debtors. An experienced lawyer from Hayes, Berry, White & Vanzant can help you decide which chapter is right for you.
- Business Law – Our attorneys have experience handling a wide range of business law cases that deal with everything from contract and shareholder disputes to collections and unfair business practices.
- Estate Planning and Probate – If you want the peace of mind that comes with having your estate matters in order, contact a lawyer at Hayes, Berry, White & Vanzant today to ensure your estate is preserved for your family the way you see fit.
- Oil and Gas Law – When disputes arise pertaining to land rights, leases, agreements and other areas of gas and energy law, the attorneys at Hayes, Berry, White & Vanzant are here to resolve them using our vast legal knowledge and experience.
- Municipal Law – When it comes to running a city or community, local governments face a multitude of challenges. If your municipality needs counsel or representation for any municipal matter, do not hesitate to contact our discerning lawyers.
- Other Areas Of Practice – Hayes, Berry, White & Vanzant also offers comprehensive solutions for other areas of law. Below is a list of additional unique legal services we can provide should the need arise:
- Non-Disclosure Petitions
- Occupational Driver Licenses
- Powers of Attorney
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes (Commercial and Residential)
- Municipal Court Tickets and Code Violations
- Zoning Issues
- Will Contests
- Probate Litigation
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Deceptive Trade Practices
If you need legal counsel or representation for any of the above areas of law, call our law firm at (940) 387-3518, or contact our lawyers here.
This email was initiated at www.hbwvlaw.com. The content of this email is provided by and is the responsibility of the person posting the email communication. Your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You acknowledge that any reliance on material in email communications is at your own risk.