Cody J. Lewis
Cody J. Lewis received his Bachelor’s degree in English in 2005, from the University of Texas at Arlington, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and served as Student Congress Parliamentarian. He obtained his law degree in 2010 from Saint Mary’s University School of Law.
He served as an intern to the Honorable Rebecca Simmons, at the Texas Court of Appeals, Fourth District, San Antonio, Texas in 2010.
He is licensed to practice in all Texas Courts and the U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas. He has also served as a speaker and authored Post-Judgment Collection Strategies, Collections: Seeking and Collecting a Judgment for the National Business Institute.
- Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- The University of Texas at Arlington, B.A. English, 2005, Magna Cum Laude
- Saint Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, J.D., 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Denton County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Areas of Practice:
- Real Estate
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights
- Consumer and Commercial Collections
- Corporate Law
- General Business Law
Contact Cody J. Lewis
This email was initiated at www.hbwvlaw.com. The content of this email is provided by and is the responsibility of the person posting the email communication. Your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You acknowledge that any reliance on material in email communications is at your own risk.