About Us The law firm of Hayes, Berry, White & Vanzant has been providing expert legal counsel and representation for decades.
Our attorneys’ expertise in a wide range of law areas and reputation of excellence makes our firm invaluable when it comes to resolving legal issues.
The North Texas law office of Hayes, Berry, White & Vanzant, L.L.P. has been devoted to providing comprehensive, sophisticated legal counsel and skillful representation since we opened our doors in the mid 1980s. As a seasoned team of legal professionals, our law firm adheres to the guiding principle that residents, businesses and municipalities in Denton County and the greater North Texas area deserve to receive only the highest-quality legal services and professional representation. A lot has happened with the legal landscape since our firm was established. There have been many changes in laws, policies and procedures as society and technology have evolved over the years. However, our commitment to keeping abreast of the increasingly complex needs of our community as well as our reputation of excellence have remained steadfast.
Our Firm Offers A Wide Range of Legal Services
Our firm’s attorneys offer clients throughout North Texas more than 150 combined years of experience in a wide array of legal services in 10 different law areas including:
- Family Law – Family issues sometimes call for expert legal counsel. If you are currently dealing with a divorce, custody or family violence issue and are considering hiring a lawyer, contact our law firm today.
- Business Law – Our adept lawyers have experience handling a wide array of corporate law cases that deal with everything from contract and shareholder disputes to collections and unfair business practices.
- Real Estate Law – If you are experiencing any real estate law issues and need professional counsel or representation, contact our board-certified attorneys at our North Texas law firm.
- Municipal Law – To resolve legal issues and ensure the legality of their operations, local municipalities seek the counsel of our attorneys, who are well versed in current municipal laws and policies in North Texas.
- Bankruptcy Law – There are several different chapters of federal Bankruptcy Code available to individuals and businesses. An experienced lawyer from our law firm can help you decide which chapter is right for you.
For a full list of our law firm’s areas of practice, please click here.
Contact Our Firm's Attorneys Today
If you need legal counsel or representation for your legal matter, our firm has two offices conveniently located in Denton and Gainesville, Texas with professional attorneys who would be honored to help you resolve your issues. Please feel free to contact either one of our legal offices directly, or fill out our contact form here.
This email was initiated at www.hbwvlaw.com. The content of this email is provided by and is the responsibility of the person posting the email communication. Your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You acknowledge that any reliance on material in email communications is at your own risk.