Mediation Confidential, impartial, and experienced mediation services.
HBWV offers confidential, impartial, and experienced mediation services for parties involved in family, civil, business, probate, real estate, construction or contract disputes. Our attorneys are legally trained, skilled mediators that will help all parties reach an agreed settlement.
Mediation is a form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), a way of resolving disputes between two or more parties, in a confidential manner. The mediator acts as a neutral third party that assists the disputing parties in resolving conflicts with specialized communication and negotiation techniques, without dissolving their existing relationship.
All participants are encouraged to actively participate in the process.
- Come prepared
- Be willing to want to come to an agreement
- Be patient and respectful
- Be ready to make a deal
Areas of Mediation:
- Probate – Estates, Wills
- Civil – Contract disputes, property damage, labor disputes
- Real Estate – Seller’s disclosures, contacts
- Construction – Property disputes, contracts, labor disputes
- Business – Contracts, Dissolution of business/partnerships
- Family – Divorce/Modification, Child Custody, Paternity
- Municipal -
- Land Use -
- Employment Law -
- Richard D. Hayes – Real Estate, Civil, Construction, Business
- Byron R. Berry – Probate, Civil, Business
- Don R. White – Real Estate, Civil, Construction, Business
- Lance Vanzant – Municipal, Land Use, Employment Law
- Brian K. Tackett – Family Law